Cube Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Are students from outside the EU eligible to work in the UK?

 Most students from outside the EU will be given a Tier 4
Student visa, which allows for part-time work of up to 20 hours per week during
term time. There is no restriction on
hours outside of term time. Allowances
and restrictions to work will be outlined on your Residence Permit.