Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Are students from outside the EU eligible to work in the UK?

Most students from outside the EU will be given a Student visa, which should allow for part-time work of up to 20 hours per week during term time. There is no restriction on hours outside of term time. Allowances and restrictions to work will be outlined on your Residence Permit.