Financial Support

1 min. readlast update: 08.04.2023

The Dean of Student Life can signpost you to advice on budgeting and financial matters. A good place to start is the British Council’s Student Calculator ­ see  

In some circumstances, residents of International Students House and students from outside the UK studying at ISH member universities may apply for a small grant or a loan from ISH’s Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund  

If you are considering taking a part­-time job, ISH advertises part-­time and temporary job vacancies online.  

See also our Tips on managing cost of living challenges

Was this article helpful?