The laundry room is in the basement of Wills House. The provider is called Circuit Laundry: Visit their website to download and view this handy video which explains how to download the app which will operate the machines, set up your account and top up with credit as well as for handy hints on how to use the machines, and to report any faults with the machines.
Access to the Laundry Room is as follows:
- For Wills House residents = Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- For GPS residents = Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Some laundry tips:
- You will need to provide your own detergent you can use biological powder, non-biological powder or liquid.
- Please do not pour liquid directly onto your clothes as this can damage fabrics - your washing powder should be poured directly into the drum underneath your washing.
- Please do not use bleach, colour catchers or fabric softener.
- Please do not overload the machine as this will affect the quality of the wash and could damage the machine.
- Cleaning the tumble dryer’s filter before use will also improve efficiency.
- Please be considerate to other users and remove your laundry from the machine as soon as possible after the wash / drying has finished.