Luggage Storage Opening Hours: 9:30am – 10:30am and 8:00pm – 9:30pm
A charge of £5 will be applied if access to the luggage room is required outside of these hours. No access is possible from 11:00pm until 8:00am.
You can store a mamximum of 3 items at no cost during the summer holiday period if you are returning to International Students House for another academic year. There is no capacity to store luggage for non-returning residents.
1) You can leave a maximum of three items throughout the holiday periods. Each item weigh more than 20kg and you need to be able to carry them to and from the storage room without assistance.
2) All items must be clearly labelled with your name, room number and expected return date.
3) Luggage must be properly packed – we will not accept any plastic bags or items that cannot be locked/secured.
4) While we will try our best to keep your items safe, International Students House does not accept any responsibility for items that become damaged and/or lost.
5) Not all items can be stored in the luggage room. Items such as food and liquids are strictly prohibited. For further clarification please speak to the Duty Manager.
6) If you need to store more than 3 items, you must seek approval from the Senior Duty Manager and the following charges per item per month will apply:
Small Item: H30cm x L40cm x W30cm - £20
Medium Item: H65cm x L60cm x W45cm - £30
7) Storage of items at International Students House is provided at the discretion of the Duty Management Team and we cannot guarantee availability.
8) Please deposit and collect all your luggage at the same time, not on different days or at different times.
9) Any items that are not collected by the expected return date will be disposed of after a period of 30 days has passed.