Luggage Storage Opening Hours: 9:30am – 10:30am & 8:00pm – 9:30pm
(a charge of £5 will be applied if access to the luggage room is required outside of these hours)
YOU CAN STORE A MAXIMUM OF THREE ITEMS AT NO COST DURING THE SUMMER HOLIDAY PERIOD IF YOU ARE RETURNING TO ISH IN SEPTEMBER
1 – 3 items: charged per item per month (please see breakdown below)
Small Item: H30cm x L40cm x W30cm - £15
Medium Item: H65cm x L60cm x W45cm - £20
Large Item: H90cm x L60cm x W50cm - £30
4-6 items: £125 set fee payable monthly
7 items (maximum): £160 set fee payable monthly
1) You can leave a maximum of three items throughout the holiday periods. Each item weigh more than 20kg and you need to be able to carry them to and from the storage room without assistance.
2) All items must be clearly labelled with your name, room number and expected return date.
3) Luggage must be properly packed – we will not accept any plastic bags or items that cannot be locked/secured.
4) Whilst we will try our upmost best to keep your items safe, ISH does not accept any responsibility for items that become damaged and/or lost.
5) Not all items can be stored in the luggage room. Items such as food and liquids are strictly prohibited. For further clarification please speak to the Duty Manager.
6) The maximum number of items we can accept is 3 however we are aware that there are times where you may need to do store more items. You must seek approval from the Front of House Manager.
7) If you have been authorised to store more than 3 items, they cannot all fall under the category of a large item (please refer to the maximum measurements).
8) Storing of items at International Students House is provided at the discretion of the Duty Management Team and we cannot guarantee availability.
9) Any items that are not collected by the expected return date will be disposed of after a period of 30 days has passed.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change