Room Move Request

1 min. readlast update: 09.29.2022

If, during your stay at International Students House, you want to change rooms for whatever reason please see the Accommodation Office. They will ask you to fill in a room move request form, your name will be added to the waiting list, and when a room becomes available, they will contact you with a moving date.   

Was this article helpful?